WordPress has been founded on May 27, 2003, and it is under the GNU GPL license that means anyone can download, use, modify and study the code freely. WordPress is used at governmental sites all over the world. It has many features that can not be matched with any other CMS. Let’s discuss the top 10 reasons why you should use WordPress CMS for your website.
Reason 1 : Responsive – Mobile Friendly Website
Reason 2 : High-Quality Free Themes & Landing Pages
Reason 3 : Add Thousands of Application through Free Plugins
Reason 4 : Easy Search Engine Optimization
Reason 5 : Easy to Sell through Woocommerce
Reason 6 : High-Level Security of Your Website
Reason 7 : Easy Migration (One hosting to Another hosting)
Reason 8 : Call to Action Buttons, Social Media Display, Social Sharing, Whatsapp, and Calling Button
Reason 9 : User-Friendly Admin Panel (Dashboard)
Reason 10 : Available in Many Languages
WPBakery Page Builder plugin is one of the most widely used and bestselling WordPress plugin. It is user-friendly, drag and drop page builder to create virtually any layout you like without any hassle of trial and error in coding. WPBakery Page Builder plugin gives total control to you on responsiveness. You can adjust your own preferences and create responsive website with few clicks to ensure its best performance on any screen size. [Continue reading]
Categories are very effective for you to use not just to filter your content, but it can also form an ideal site structure which is both semantic and sensible. Suppose your plan is to create a travel website which will feature different destinations across the world. Your users should be able to effortlessly find information by country and by city or by using any filter.[continue]
Are you looking to start a blog , Everyone has a story to tell that needs to be shared. It is a blog which gives all the tools to stand out and start making stories. Blogging once used to require some technical know, how to create a blog and share your story. Today, things have changed. All of the tools are now available to play with.
In this video we have tried to show you step by step about how you can create a blog using WordPress in full details.
FlyWheel WordPress Hosting – Beautiful yet Functional for Designers
WordPress Tips: How to Embed a Facebook Video in WordPress
WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]