WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]