When it comes to buy something online, what is the first thing you do? Usually, you check product reviews to find out what others are saying about it. There are two ways of starting a review site. You can either add reviews section on your WordPress blog or create just another reviews site. No matter what you choose, don’t choose a niche which has high competition.[Continue]
Jack & Rose is one-stop destination to get started with your wedding website right away. This wedding theme has all the power and simplicity offered by WordPress. You can setup and install your website at very low cost. Jack & Rose can really meet your desire to launch a wedding theme. [Continue]
WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]