Back when I got started, it was easy to make a killing with digital marketing. All you got to do is rank some random blog spot website or WordPress.com website. Throw on some affiliate links and boom, you’re off to the races. But things have changed a lot in marketing. In order to get decent results, most business owners have to invest a lot of money in traffic and a lot of money in automation, or content creation, or even social media. The question is, how do you invest money, in order to get results with digital marketing. Today, I’m going to break down, can you still do digital marketing for free? The real cost of digital marketing.
Interactive Maps are helpful to make travel plans, explore routes, and itineraries by hovering over the map and clicking on markets in this map. Here are the step to add a Travel map to WordPress website
- First of all, go to Google My Maps and click “create new map” button.
- On Edit Map page, choose base map to create maps by adding layers, points of interest, etc. You can also draw lines on map, use rulers, add routes, and choose items. It will save all the map items created by you in layers. You can rename, add, edit or delete layers.
- Click on any item to change title, add description, or add videos/photos. Once done, make it public to use on your website.
- Click on share button. Under the section “Who has access”, click on “Change”.
- Select “On – Public on the web” and click Save. Close the sharing center by clicking on “Done”.
- Click on menu icon along with map name on edit panel, choose “Embed on my site”. Now, you will see embed code which can be copied.
- Now, go to page or post where you can add Interactive Map. Switch to text editor and paste embed code on post edit screen. Save changes and preview to see it in action.
Are you looking to build a new website ? Then Let’s discuss the top 10 reasons why you should use WordPress CMS for your website.
WordPress not only provide thousands of themes and plugins but also do offer a lot more , check out the video for detail and also check our blog for more details
When it comes to buy something online, what is the first thing you do? Usually, you check product reviews to find out what others are saying about it. There are two ways of starting a review site. You can either add reviews section on your WordPress blog or create just another reviews site. No matter what you choose, don’t choose a niche which has high competition.[Continue]
Jack & Rose is one-stop destination to get started with your wedding website right away. This wedding theme has all the power and simplicity offered by WordPress. You can setup and install your website at very low cost. Jack & Rose can really meet your desire to launch a wedding theme. [Continue]
WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]