Jack & Rose is one-stop destination to get started with your wedding website right away. This wedding theme has all the power and simplicity offered by WordPress. You can setup and install your website at very low cost. Jack & Rose can really meet your desire to launch a wedding theme. [Continue]
There are over 1.94 billion websites on the internet. There are over a billion blogs on the internet. That’s roughly one blog for every seven people in this world. There are over four million blog posts that are being published each and every single day. Today, here you can get the answer the question of is blogging still worth it?
WavePlayer is a completely customizable WordPress audio player plugin which supports HTML5 and WP Media Manager integration. Its responsive interface is designed around the audio file waveform which is playing back.
You can host your favorite tracks without any limitations imposed by several free music services out there. You can customize its modern player to match the overall look of your website.
- Best for your Podcast and #Music #websites
- Modern style and responsive interface
- #HTML5 support
- Peak files for quick access to #audio waveforms
- Full Media Manager integration as well as visual #playlist creation
- Full #WooCommerce support with batch creation of tracks and albums [Continue Reading]
To get more traffic to your site, it is very vital to boost your WordPress SEO. Unfortunately most of the SEO guides are too complex to understand for new users. If you are serious on boosting web traffic, you should consider these best SEO practices. Here, we will share some of the top SEO tips to improve your SEO and achieve more organic traffic. [Continue Reading]
DO YOU KNOW?
- 40% of people surfing the web leave a website if page takes longer than 3 seconds to load.
- Google also considers page load speed as a signal for SERP ranking?
Of course you may know these facts if you have ever come across SEO and website optimization. If you seriously want to get better rankings, boost your page load speed, and attract more visitors to your site, you are at the right place.
First of all, you can easily follow the tips we are going to share and supercharge your site, even without technical knowledge.
WHY WEBSITE LOAD SPEED IS SO IMPORTANT?
You may have read a lot of SEO strategies like most website owners around you, but don’t try new techniques as you fear that it might damage your money and time you’ve spent on making a website. But one thing you never know is that it damages your page ranks even more if you don’t do anything to optimize your site.
Thousands of new blogs and websites are created day by day. Each and every minute, the chances of a new website overtaking your website increase. So, be sure to experiment with each and every technique to ensure your top position all the time and make your website full-proof and stand out of competition.
According to Aberdeen Group, even a 1-second page load delay costs up to 11% fewer views, 7% less conversions, and 16% less customer satisfaction.
Even a half a second of delay in responsiveness may lead your business to lose hundreds of thousands of visits and purchases. So, improve your website speed now with these tricks –
ABOUT GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Google Search Console is a free tool from Google to help websites to keep track and maintain the presence of their site in Google search results. It has vital marketing data to start tracking from first day itself. It also alerts about security issues, errors, and indexing issues which may affect search rankings of your website. All this information can be used in SEO strategy to improve your traffic.
Sadly, most of the businesses feel that just adding their site is enough. Well, there is so much more to do. Continue …..
WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]