ABOUT GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE
Google Search Console is a free tool from Google to help websites to keep track and maintain the presence of their site in Google search results. It has vital marketing data to start tracking from first day itself. It also alerts about security issues, errors, and indexing issues which may affect search rankings of your website. All this information can be used in SEO strategy to improve your traffic.
Sadly, most of the businesses feel that just adding their site is enough. Well, there is so much more to do. Continue …..
WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]
There are a many reasons why you might want to change your web hosting provider. You may have seen an amazing offer from a competitor, or you might just feel that you are paying too much to your current provider for the service you’re getting from them. You may even have been at the receiving end of poor service, and want to move to a company where you will be a more valued customer. Here is the Reasons, Why I switched to a new web hosting