There are dozens of ways to do online marketing in 2019 that can get you more traffic to your website. But where do you even start? And which strategy works best for you? In this digital marketing tutorial, Sam Oh lays out the 7 key strategies that he has personally tried and gotten results with.
When you look at websites that are ranking on page one of Google, there’s a few common traits that set them apart. And I made it my mission to learn what these traits are so I can replicate it for my own business and for my marketing clients. And today, I’m going to break down the exact process that you need to follow in order to write content that ranks on page one, step by step. Today, I’m going to break down how to write content that ranks on page one of Google, step by step.
Marketing is booming and you can make a killing as a professional as a marketer. But if you’re trying to learn marketing by just Googling stuff, things are going to be very confusing. You’ll get conflicting advice from different websites and you’re just going to be like, “Oh my God, I’m going to give up.” So today I’m going to break down the best free resources for you to learn marketing so you can hit the ground running and jumpstart your marketing career. Today I’m going to break down free resources to learn marketing in 2020, digital marketing courses and certifications.
Are you looking to start a blog , Everyone has a story to tell that needs to be shared. It is a blog which gives all the tools to stand out and start making stories. Blogging once used to require some technical know, how to create a blog and share your story. Today, things have changed. All of the tools are now available to play with.
In this video we have tried to show you step by step about how you can create a blog using WordPress in full details.
Interactive Maps are helpful to make travel plans, explore routes, and itineraries by hovering over the map and clicking on markets in this map. Here are the step to add a Travel map to WordPress website
- First of all, go to Google My Maps and click “create new map” button.
- On Edit Map page, choose base map to create maps by adding layers, points of interest, etc. You can also draw lines on map, use rulers, add routes, and choose items. It will save all the map items created by you in layers. You can rename, add, edit or delete layers.
- Click on any item to change title, add description, or add videos/photos. Once done, make it public to use on your website.
- Click on share button. Under the section “Who has access”, click on “Change”.
- Select “On – Public on the web” and click Save. Close the sharing center by clicking on “Done”.
- Click on menu icon along with map name on edit panel, choose “Embed on my site”. Now, you will see embed code which can be copied.
- Now, go to page or post where you can add Interactive Map. Switch to text editor and paste embed code on post edit screen. Save changes and preview to see it in action.
People really overthink and over-complicate SEO. But if I had to break it down to the bare minimum essentials that you need to master in order to get SEO, it wouldn’t be a lot. Today I’m going to break down eight things to master in SEO. Do you know them?
According to Ahrefs, 91% of content gets zero traffic from Google. That means less than 1 out of every 10 web pages get any traffic at all. If your site is among the 9% that gets their traffic, that’s awesome and good for you. But, if you’re part of the 91% that doesn’t, it’s probably because of one of these six reasons I’m about to talk about in this video. Today I’m going to break down the six reasons why your site will never rank, and I want you to stop doing this.