Have you ever desired your posts to be featured in Google Answer boxes? These are basically push to answer questions appeared directly on the page of search results. In this post, we will discuss how to do just that.
WHAT IS GOOGLE ANSWER BOX?
Google’s Answer box falls under Knowledge graph of Google. This algorithm answers users exactly on the search results page. To display the most relevant information, it uses side boxes, carousels, lists, answer boxes and tables.
It gathers information from different sources and algorithm decides the best results to display in the answer box. According to the Advanced Web Ranking researches, around 32.3% CTR has been secured by Google’s Answer boxes. So, they are the most important part of your SEO strategy.
HOW GOOGLE ANSWER BOX WORKS?
The results of the Google Answer Box change pretty frequently. So, there are high chances to appear as the best answer. You just need to improve your content. Here are some steps of content optimization to appear in the Google answer box
Want to make money online without scams? WordPress is the top publishing platform which powers up to 27% of websites. Do what you love and make money with blogging and WordPress. Just keep in mind that it is not “GET RICH QUICK” scheme. It is a consistent process to make regular income at home. Most of these methods call for a little investment of money and time to start. [Continue reading]
Flow-Flow is the No.1 premium social plugin for WordPress which displays your social feeds in responsive, creative galleries or walls. It is designed to make any social feeds combination. For example, Instagram feed, Facebook feed, and Twitter feed can easily be blended in same stream.
How Flow-Flow wordpress plugin works?
WordPress is supposed to be best choice if you want to start blogging due to these reasons –
- Blogging becomes as easier as writing email
- Have your own domain
- No monthly fees (Simply buy a host and domain name)
- More power to make your money from blog some day
- Comes with over 5000 themes to match your taste
When it comes to start your WordPress blog, the first step here is to know the framework. WordPress is basically a content management system (CMS) platform to upload pictures, post content, and type words. It is designed well to work well for people with different experience levels, so you won’t have to know anything much related to coding. There are two forms of WordPress – WordPress.com and WordPress.org. Here are the detailed differences between both –
- org means you have a website and host yourself (we will discuss it later).
- In WordPress.com, your site will be hosted by WordPress for you.
- com is a great system, but you won’t have much customization or control on your blog.
- On the other side, you can secure, customize and backup the site on your own with WordPress.org. You can even find thousands of plugins and themes to stand out with your site. This is something what a serious blogger needs.
What will you need to start WordPress Blog?
- Choose your domain name
- A hosting account (SiteGround)
- A WordPress theme (sometimes charges a small fee or sometimes free, according to your preference)
- Your credit card (to purchase hosting)
[To know these steps in details please continue reading]
So you are looking for the easiest way to customize notification emails about blog comments in your WordPress? WordPress comments are supposed to increase user engagement and discussions on a lot of blogs. But when it comes to send notifications, WordPress doesn’t do anything much on comment activity. In this post, we will discuss the ways to customize notification emails and to improve user engagement. [Continue..